|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. For example, here is how to disable FireFox ad content blocking while on Silicon Investor.|
If you are into equity crowdfunding, I will be glad if you can help me solve this misery.
· What made you venture into equity crowdfunding?
· On what basis did you choose your equity crowdfunding platform?
· How did you choose your investments?
· Were you not scared that Startups have a high failure rate and you could lose every penny of your initial investment?
· I know that Startup financials may not be transparent at times. Were you not scared as an investor that you had no in-depth auditing of what you were funding?
· There is also a tenacity that estimated valuations on some startups might be wrong, meaning investments in them are priced at “estimated fair values.” These best-guess estimates may not reflect the actual amount that would be realized in a sale. How did you overcome this?
· Did you prepare mentally, emotionally and financially to lose your entire investment in a particular funded startup?