SI
SI
discoversearch

We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor.  We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community.  For example, here is how to disable FireFox ad content blocking while on Silicon Investor.
Gold/Mining/Energy
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (CUM.TO) -Toronto
An SI Board Since June 2012
Posts SubjectMarks Bans Symbol
53 4 0 CPPMF
Emcee:  E_K_S Type:  Moderated
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (CPPMF) -OTC Markets

cumtn.com

Copper Mountain's main asset is the 75% owned Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia. The Company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation who own the remaining 25%. The 18,000 acre mine site has a resource of approximately 5 billion pounds of copper. The Copper Mountain Mine commenced production in the summer of 2011 and is Canada's newest major copper producer with mill throughput of 35,000 TPD. The average annual production target is approximately 100 million pounds of copper with gold and silver credits.


This stock also trades on the Toronto exchange as:
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (CUM.TO) -Toronto
Previous 25 | Next 25 | View Recent | Post Message
Go to reply# or date (mm/dd/yy):
ReplyMessage PreviewFromRecsPosted
53Copper Mountain Increases Mineral Reserves at Copper Mountain Mine, Provides LifSultan-10/1/2018
52Copper Mountain completes Phase 2 drill program at New Ingerbelle with continuedSultan-9/20/2018
51Copper Mountain CEO to Retire, Appoints Mr. Gil Clausen as New President and CEOSultan-4/27/2018
50Copper Mountain Completes Acquisition of Altona Mining Limited VANCOUVER , ApriSultan-4/18/2018
49Copper Mountain announces court approval for the acquisition of Altona Mining anSultan-4/3/2018
48Copper Mountain's Acquisition of Altona Mining Receives Shareholder ApprovalSultan-3/26/2018
472 Month old video on Altona Mining Limited vimeo.com Company site altonaminSultan-11/20/2017
46Copper Mountain to Acquire Altona Mining to Form a Major New Copper Producer fiSultan-11/19/2017
45Copper Mountain Mining Announces Q3 Financial 2017 Results finance.yahoo.comSultan-11/6/2017
44Copper Mountain to Present at New Orleans Investment Conference VANCOUVER , OcSultan-10/24/2017
43Copper Mountain Mining Announces Q1 2017 Financial Results finance.yahoo.comSultan-4/25/2017
42Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX:CMMC)on the road …Jim O’Rourke, Copper MSultan-3/1/2017
41Copper Mountain Mining – Malicious or just Neglectful? investorintel.comSultan-6/15/2015
40That was why I decided to buy a little bit more AUNFF. NSU had new drill resultE_K_S-4/28/2015
39Copper Mountain Announces Q1 2015 Financial Results finance.yahoo.com Good repSultan14/28/2015
38From their report: "...Copper production increased 22% from the prior yearE_K_S-2/21/2015
37Copper Mountain Announces 2014 Year End Results finance.yahoo.comSultan-2/21/2015
36This is bad news.. So far, the company has not issued any news release on this..Sultan-12/13/2014
35Today's presentation at the AGM cumtn.comSultan-6/17/2014
34Copper Mountain mine achieved record first quarter copper production 7 hours agSultan-4/9/2014
33Red Kite says copper’s outlook has turned positive Message 29329195Sultan-1/13/2014
32Copper Mountain provides 2014 production guidance and operational update VANCOUSultan-12/11/2013
31Copper Mountain closes Cdn $30 million bought deal financing VANCOUVER , Dec. 3Sultan-12/3/2013
30Copper Mountain Announces Bought Deal Financing for Proceeds of Cdn$30 Million Sultan-11/11/2013
29Copper Mountain Provides Third Quarter Operational Update VANCOUVER, Oct. 8, 20Sultan-10/8/2013
Previous 25 | Next 25 | View Recent | Post Message
Go to reply# or date (mm/dd/yy):