|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.|
IMPACT Silver Corp. is a profitable silver producer with an extensive portfolio of advanced silver projects in Mexico.
The Company currently produces silver from two mines and a 500 tonnes per day (tpd) processing plant at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan. Having been profitable from its first day of production onward, IMPACT has distinguished itself as a respected junior precious metals producer.
IMPACT plans to grow into a premier producer of silver through internal growth at the 125km2 Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver District, its newly acquired 200km2 Mamatla District and the Zacatecas Silver Project (Veta Grande) as well as through additional external acquisitions.
TSX-V: IPT | OTC: ISVLF
* Profitable junior silver miner with operations in Mexico
* Production of silver, zinc and lead at Zacatecas mill is 300+tpd, mill is rated at 500 tpd
* Major silver district in the Zacualpan area is controlled by IMPACT and hosts over 1,200 historical workings
* Top notch exploration and production teams
* Company is run by seasoned industry professionals
* Sister company is Energold Drilling (a large IPT.v shareholder).
O/S Options: 3,946,000
O/S Warrants: n/a
Fully Diluted: 52,226,210
IMPACT Silver web site
Corporate presentation (pdf)
Company Profile at 24hGOLD site
Charts: Daily, Weekly, Silver chart, Lead chart, Zinc chart
Exploration process and pipeline
|© 2020 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|