Welcome to the troll-free, moderated message board for Immunomedics (IMMU).
IMMU is in a very exciting phase, one that promises real benefits for patients.
As far as the company is concerned:
- the new management (aka Gold for the proxy ballot color) is delivering on the stated plan
- the BLA for TNBC has been accepted by the FDA, target action date is January 18, 2019.
- there are other possible indications for Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132).
- the share price has enjoyed a very nice run-up since January 2017
- for the first time in a long time there's quite a bit of cash in the bank
- IMMU is building out staff, the expectation is that sales cycles start in late 2018/early 2019.
The above doesn't include other drug candidates, possible partnerships and the like. With the above in mind, here are links to a few posts, resources, and sites you might want to peruse:
- IMMU's status:
-- Company website:
-- News release about BLA for TNBC being accepted:
-- Staff build-out:
-- Company goal (stand-alone biopharma): Msg # 46214
-- Other irons in the fire besides TNBC: Msg # 45237
-- BLA approval timeline is Q1, 2019.
- Thoughts on this year's ASCO presentation (June 3, 2018):
-- Msg # 45911
-- Msg # 45929
- Buyout rumors and why they're almost, but not quite totally, a waste of electrons: Msg # 46157
This board is moderated, meaning the moderator (me) can stop people from posting here if they violate our norms. What are "our norms"? Well, be adult, play nice about sums it up. There are three responses I encourage for keeping the discussion civil and useful when you encounter a post that annoys you. In order of preference:
1> report a ToU violation to the SI admins via the link at the bottom of each post, they're good at dealing with problems.
2> send the person who posted a private message and work it out. Privately.
3> send me a private message. Wait a couple of days before doing so please, I'll usually see the message in that time frame and act (or not).
4> stay focused on IMMU and leave politics out of it, even by inference. There are numerous forums you can spend as much time expounding on your favorite "why (insert favorite hot-button) is evil", we don't need to reiterate all that here.
5> do not engage in discussions about poster's motivations, etc. First of all, it's unprovable. Second I'd rather not wade through the inevitable pointless back-and-forth over something that'll never be settled anyway.
Please consider becoming a paid member. The SI admins do a very good job at keeping this board useful/fun. If you derive value from this forum, then SI deserves your support!
Finally, we all have internet connections and the like, please just skip all the breathless "It's up/down $X.Y in the first hour!" posts. Short-term price moves are generally noise anyway absent major news so we can wait until the evening to discuss price moves if we discuss them at all.
Again, welcome! I think you'll find this a place to learn about and contribute to others' understanding of IMMU and its prospects.