|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. For example, here is how to disable FireFox ad content blocking while on Silicon Investor.|
The Data Storage Industry has undergone tremendous M&A and consolidation over the course of the last 20 years and today dividend paying Western Digital Corporation (Nasdaq: WDC), headquartered in Irvine, CA is the HDD industry market leader with unit market share of 44%, usurping Seagate Technology (STX) who is close behind at 40% while Toshiba has a 16% share. Samsung is the claearcut leader In the SSD industry which is advancing rapidly at the expense of HDDs but Sandisk is number 2. 'Trendfocus' expects WDC to soon be the " Top Dog for all Storage Devices." With the recent acquisition of SanDisk moving forward, WDC is on the verge of becoming the big boy on the block from a product portfolio and vertical integration perspective. They will have a complete suite of HDD and SSD storage solutions including the NAND supply behind it or the SSD side to lead the industry.
Western Digital Websites ...
• The Western Digital Corporation website is here: wdc.com
• The WD HGST website is here: hgst.com
• The WD HGST Touro website is here: touropro.com
• The WD Sandisk website is here: sandisk.com
Other Data Storage Industry Leaders Websites ...
• Samsung SSD: samsung.com
• Seagate Technology: seagate.com
Other Silicon Investor Storage Industry Subject Boards ...
• Western Digital/Sandisk Corporation(WDC): Subject 1745
• WDC/Sandisk Corporation : Subject 1745
• WDC, NAND, NVM, enterprise storage systems, etc. Subject 59721
• Seagate Technology: Subject 3063
Data Storage Industry Research:
• TRENDFOCUS! trendfocus.com
• StorageNewsletter: storagenewsletter.com
- Eric L. - (Emcee as of June 2016)
|© 2019 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|