|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.|
Definition of a Clown:
0. Who expects clowns 1 through 9 will see the light before he bites the dust.
1. Who expects the markets to grow atleast 30% per year.
2. Who thinks that the Feds and AG have a panacea for market ills.
3. Who thinks that it is the duty of the Govt to save them from their stupid mistakes.
4. Who expects the market to value EBAY on par with Boeing.
5. Who thinks that it is the short sellers who drive the market down.
6. Who thinks that NasDUNG can continue to rise 70-80 points per day for ever.
7. Who thinks that he can sell ahead of everybody before the invetable bear market arrives.
8. Who expects every one to be a millionaire and still doesn't expect inflation to be a problem.
9. Who tells people with un-bullish views on a stock to get off the thread.
As Luc sez, "all clowns must be destroyed" and that is the market logic. I believe that the market has already took care of Clown No. 0!!
I think I am a Clown No. 0 myself.
|© 2021 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|