|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.|
(TLTK) Teletek: RELAXED AND HOLDING HERE!
I want those who visit this thread, to see this thread as being a lounge. A place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Teletek Herd. The other Teletek thread "Teletek: Big Earnings about to be Posted," Has simply, in my opinion turned into a spitting pot! It is FAT and bursting out of it's pants with aimless threads promoting a tone of manic dementia! I read posts of people buying the stock and then wanting the relevant information after. How can one think here or even feel any support? How many people have sold early and are kicking themselves? And why are people posting threads saying they are "in" (like some blackjack game) at $9.00 a share and then posting again how worried they are when the stock drops to $7.00 a share. There is however, some positive feedback, but I encourage those with something intelligent to say, to deposit it here in the Lounge." I am a proud Teletek investor and would like to have some meaningful discussions with other Teletek investors.
I believe some requirements should be set forth to enter this lounge:
1) Contact Teletek for a prospectus before you buy the stock at:
3340 Topaz Street Suite 270
Las Vegas Nevada 89121
FAX: (702) 893-1245
2) Believe in the fundamentals of this company. They have a solid balance sheet and no long term debt. Teletek Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hi-Rim Communications, Inc., is a specialized long distance carrier focused on packaging communications between the United States and international termination points. A very lucrative area.
3) You should be long on this company. You should have no desire to sell this stock for at least 3 or 4 quarters of due out earning reports. There is some serious money to be made here. Do not let the dementia get you down!! This stock has potential beyond what you can imagine.
4) Do not watch the ticker every minute or every day! What is the point!! This stock is not going to fall apart! This stock needs time to mature to a serious and substantial level! Stop worrying about a 1 or 2 tick difference every day. Check it after Friday's close so you can't make an impulse decision. Checking it every month might be better, and mentally healthier for you. Also, you might not be tempted to post a message here everyday, which will spare Silicon Investor's Hard Drives the heavy drain! Maybe our threads will move faster.
5) You must realize that as the stock goes up in price, so does the volatility. It is the "Big Boys" manipulating it. Like I said, if the company is strong, this stock will be a nice investment. let them toy with it! but don't let them toy with your emotions!! Wall St. will attack this one sooner or later and the "Shorts" will come out. They will attempt to drive this stock down so they can buy your shares!! Don't be a sucker!!! Hold your stock till years end at least!! Give Teletek a chance to apply for marginable status at least!!
6) Do not hype another stock here. We wish to discuss Teletek only.
Allow this thread to give you emotional support and stability via sound and reasonable analysis. I don't believe that hyping a stock in a forum, significantly drives up the price. So there is no point in hyping it to make yourself feel good. Simply offer news, and intelligent, reasonable technical analysis and avoid watching the ticker; you will soon discover how much better you feel.
|© 2021 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|