|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.|
It seems NATO is going to start bombing Kosovo soon.
1. What is the U.S. interest in Kosovo and how many U.S. lives are worth dying for that interest?
2. Does anyone understand the Kosovo situation? Please explain it.
3. Why does NATO need to take a position? What role should the U.S. play in that NATO position?
4. Why doesn't the United Nations take the lead? What is the criteria for UN involvement?
5. Are we going to bomb to save face after NATO backing down so many times in the past?
6. What happens if the bombing isn't enough? Do we send in troops and tanks?
7. How do we get troops and tanks out of the country?
8. Will fighting resume after we pull out and if so, are we just delaying the destruction?
Pick your question and lets find out what people are thinking.
|© 2023 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|