|We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community. For example, here is how to disable FireFox ad content blocking while on Silicon Investor.|
For a period of 5 years these three stocks have outperformed every other tech stock on a consistant bases. Can they keep up with this amazing growth?
In my opnion of all the technology stocks, these three stocks will continue to outperform in the long run. I believe that the main reason that they copanies have out performed other tech stocks is because of the fact that the people running these companies have vision..........in the long run it all boils down to making the right decisions.
Some factors which i belive will ensure fast growth uptill year 2000 are:
1. Yr 2000 problem; a lot of business are replacing their old IT systems which requires new hardware and software investments.
2. Heavy migration from UNIX based systems to Windows NT.....NT 5.0 combined with faster chips will only speed up the migration process.
3. Europe is on a recovery and their efforts to combine their EU and currencies and other unification process will require new investments in technology.
4. Internet.....no sighs of slow down.
5. Gotta network all the computers.
In my opnion these companies are wel positioned to take good advantage of all these factors.........I belive that over the period of 2 years these three have the potential to outperform any other stock.
All comments nad views are appreciated.
|© 2019 Knight Sac Media. Data provided by IEX, Alpha Vantage, Coinbase, Binance, Fintel and CityFALCON News|