We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon
Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Yep just sold 65 or 70% of my positions at .25 & .30. Just changed my sell orders last night to so that the bigger sells were ay .30¢ instead of .25 ¢. Someone obviously knows something. Taking profits to cover the initial investments then can sit on the rest. Now I need to find something else to put that fresh dry powder into.
Looking to take a longshot play on this one if it reaches a little lower and I can get my fills. Had some bad luck this month that's seen the share price drop over 60% off it's recent highs. If they can iron out these several issues they will then go to production which should then see the price rebound.
Yes I did, but no results released yet no? Maybe just getting drills working was enough to inspire. Still no break even on the investment, average price now of .10¢ though. If I get my sell fill at .35¢ I'll have the investment paid off with a small profit and 15K left to sit on.
Just looking at the chart tonight and can see that this probably wants to go higher but technically it is getting extremely overbought. It's outside the upper Bollinger Band and the RSI is currently at almost 87 but could go above 90, with70 being considered overbought technically. We'll need to probably move sideways for a bit and then it could pop again. I have my next sell in at .35¢ but we did hit a high of .39¢ back on 10/4/2017 and stocks have a strange way of coming back and hitting those exact highs sometimes years later. So trick is have your order in early if you want to hit the high sell or go just below which is what I think I will do. Then we probably bounce back before the next move higher. By that time I will have paid off the investment with a handsome profit so would probably buy back on the pullback with some of those profits. As I recall Eric Sprott was involved pretty heavily on this one and like I was telling my wife tonight, you need to find out where guys like Sprott, McEwen, Casey, and others involved directly with this sector that you know have decades of knowledge, experience and connections. Once the results come back, if they are good, bingo if not well, that's the nature of this game. Probabilities, but I want to learn how to follow guys in the know, guys that have big dinero or skin in the game, because they ain't generally going to drop their cash down unless they can see a return. That said they are also willing to be patient, and this is one of those. I've been sitting on this since my first purchase back in 2016, although I did sell some in 2017/18 and then bought back a bunch at the last low at .11¢ and glad I did. Anyway, I'm rambling which I can have a tendency to do. Good luck to you and glad to finally see some action in this one after having it sit pretty much dormant for the last couple of years. That's the thing with holding juniors, I've held some for years and then finally they go and you profit and it makes all those years worth waiting for. What we've mostly been waiting for in this sector was for gold and silver turn around and start it's next bull run.