|From: Rocket Red||11/29/2021 12:36:14 PM|
|Lithium Chile installs well casings, filters at Arizaro|
2021-11-29 12:05 ET - News Release
Shares issued 139,462,359
LITH Close 2021-11-26 C$ 0.82
Mr. Steve Cochrane reports
LITHIUM CHILE ANNOUNCES WELL CASING COMPLETED AND COMMENCEMENT OF PHASE 2 - THE PUMP TEST AND SAMPLING PROGRAM - AT SALAR DE ARIZARO IN SALTA, ARGENTINA
Lithium Chile Inc. has noted the arrival and completion of the new casing and filter installation, which completes the production test well preparation on its 23,300-hectare Salar de Arizaro property in Salta, Argentina. The Arizaro prospect is a potentially transformational project for Lithium Chile. The earlier exploration hole, located 100 meters east of the production test well, returned average lithium grades of 850 mg/l over 6 separate samples (see Lithium Chile's press release May 17, 2021). The current production test is designed to obtain confirmation of those grades and to establish commerciality of the property for lithium production.
Lithium Chile now moves into Phase 2 - consisting of well clean-up and commencement of the pump test and sampling program.
Steve Cochrane, CEO of Lithium Chile, commented "We are delighted with the excellent progress being made on our Arizaro property. The installation of the new casings went extremely smoothly and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our contractors and service providers in Argentina for their excellent work. Bringing this stage of the project in on time, on budget and without any safety or environmental incidents is a testament to their professionalism and care of the environment. We now move into Phase 2 - easily the most exciting phase of the program."
ARIZARO PRODUCTION TEST WELL MOVES INTO PHASE 2
- The new well casings and filters arrived on schedule at the Arizaro Property on November 17, , 2021 and work commenced immediately to install them. This work has now been completed and the pump test phase has commenced.
- Phase 2 of the Arizaro property testing involves flushing of the 120-meter clastic zone to remove drilling mud contamination to allow for accurate sampling of the zone.
- Immediately thereafter, the pump test and sampling will commence. This is expected to take 3 weeks to complete at which time the collected samples will be sent to be assayed.
- Results are expected to be received in the second half of December.
- On 26 th November, a meeting was held in the aboriginal town of Tolar Grande with the town's Indigenous leaders, the Secretary of Mining for Salta Province (Ms. Flavia Royon), representatives of Argentum Lithium (the wholly owned Argentinian subsidiary of Lithium Chile), the Galli Group, SMG and our drilling contractor Andina Perforaciones). This meeting was organized to recognize the excellent ESG work ongoing on the Company's drill program at Arizaro and to confirm Lithium Chile's ongoing commitment to inclusion and mutual respect while working with local communities.
|RecommendKeepReplyMark as Last Read|
|From: Rocket Red||11/29/2021 12:39:05 PM|
|Evolve Metaverse begins trading on TSX|
2021-11-29 12:36 ET - News Release
Shares issued 100,000
An anonymous representative of Evolve Funds Group reports
EVOLVE METAVERSE ETF BEGINS TRADING TODAY ON TSX
Evolve Funds Group Inc. has launched Canada's first metaverse exchange-traded fund. Evolve Metaverse ETF has closed its initial offering of units and will begin trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange today under the ticker symbol MESH.
MESH is designed to provide investors with an actively managed, diversified portfolio of companies involved in the development of the metaverse.
The metaverse is a term used to define an iteration of the Internet supporting persistent 3-D virtual environments combined with social media, communications and productivity tools allowing users to interact online in an immersive, virtual representation of the real world. The metaverse combines online personal computing with virtual-reality and augmented reality technologies. Metaverse technologies are being used in business, social, education and retail applications.
About Evolve Funds Group Inc.
With over $2 billion in assets under management, Evolve Funds Group is one of Canada's fastest growing ETF providers since launching its first ETF in September 2017. Evolve is a leader in thematic ETFs and specializes in bringing disruptive innovation ETFs to Canadian investors. Evolve's suite of ETFs provide investors with access to: (i) long term investment themes; (ii) index-based income strategies; and (iii) some of the world's leading investment managers. Established by a team of industry veterans with a proven record of success, Evolve creates investment products that make a difference.
We seek Safe Harbor.
|RecommendKeepReplyMark as Last Read|