We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon
Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Not bad for about a one week hold for suspense to be over. Thx rred for kudos and others who rec my posts bob coffee and RtS Ox the workhorses. I hope a few folks have got something out of these. I do well but doubt Ive beat a buy and hold S&P over the last many bull years, on average. Have other long term money in S&P index though, this is separate. But all should note this is picking up nickels for risk of losing a lot.
I real time posted that I got out of MLNX with a small profit instead of waiting out NVDA deal because I was spooked by Trump /Chinese escalating spat. Had I held instead of taking small 1,900 profit before deal close, I would currently be underwater on paper to tune of $36k. Know when to bail. Not for faint of heart but sticking with high probability cash deals and go big has done fairly well as I get less % premium, take less risk, but increase invested stack size to make dollar return worth it.
Full Disclosure Trading | Stock Discussion ForumsShare