We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor. We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon
Investor in the best interests of our community. If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
I'd have to go back and check my notes to see what my last sell was. I know it was a buy at 4.05. I think I sold it for an even fiddy cent gain. So I should still wait. And I'm gonna wait for re-entry. Hopefully we're just starting the mid summer slide in the miners I'm looking to last till mid fall. But dang some of the SA stocks are getting spanked Almost tempted to try and slip in for a DCB on GFY or even HMY. Heck even droopy is looking ripe for a quick bounce. I just don't want to get in there and start getting greedy if I happen to get lucky; than wham bam thank you mam As the bid side dries up completely<G/NG>
I do have a couple low ball orders in on some NAs in the event they accelerate their slide.
Not gonna piddle around with this one my other positions are up smartly over the past week or so I'm thinking some profit taking might be in order if we don't get more push tomorrow I'm setting a stop just under 4.8
I received an e-mail from my brokerage that stated that Norimet wants to buy out shares at $7.50. Did anyone else receive it? If so, is this old news, is there some catch, or should the share price be higher?!