1) CAGI purchased RomNet in December. made up of graduate and undergraduate MIT and Harvard students to help with internet business and provide technical support.
2)Purchased Voice Quest Inc. in November to do R&D on speech recognition.
3)Owns PTT a telecommunication software company specializing in voice recognition.
4)Owns ACC Telecommunications, the 2nd largest Comdial dealer in the US with 2,700 customers and $3.4 million in revenues.
5)Owns Paramount International Telecommunications serving the hospitality industry. Over $20 million revenues in 1999 and will add $.08 to CAGI earning by itself.
6)Purchasing Phone Stop Inc., an authorized Ameritech reseller.
7)Will complete purchase of TeleResources in 2nd quarter. Nation's foremost telecommunication reseller and the #1 Comdial dealer in US.
8)Letter of Intent to purchase PC Net Inc. A leading value added reseller specializing in e-commerce, electronic digital interchange,PC hardware and software, and network integration and support. Had $50 million in revenues and pretax profit of $3 million.
9) In February, the company hired a new CFO with 30 years experience.
10)In March, the company hired a new COO with 30 years experience.
11)December 8,the company signs an agreement with Precitel (Swiss) to market MAVIS to Europe in French and German markets, company got $2 million for the agreement.
12)December 9, the company signs a agreement for $3.7 million, to give Tiller of Monaco rights to sell MAVIS in East Europe.
13)December 10, Tiller gets rights to market to Italy with revenues estimated at $6.5 million over next 3 years.
14)Alltell signs for domestic distribution. A major distributor of Lucent, Panasonic, Sony, Comdail equipment. Provides wireline and communications for more than 5.6 million customers in 22 states and is in 48 foreign countries.
15) The company sent the SEC a letter in February requesting additional information for the April 1st filing. The SEC responds on March 29. The company still has questions and delays the filing. This Thursday, the SEC and company have reached an understanding and the report will be filed on Monday.
16) On September 15, the company reported 6 month earnings of $.075 versus $.045 on total revenues of 4.7 million. This does not include any recent acquisitions.
17) Revenues for the company will exceed $100 million in 1999, based on current business and taking into consideration recent acquisitions. Paramount is already ahead of projections.
18) October 9, Farkas purchases 400m shares, Pearl purchases 250m shares, Gable purchases 1 million shares, Scroggins buys shares.
19) January 21, Gable buys 20,000 shares, Director Agranoff buys 50,000.
20) Scroggins tells us that he recently purchased more shares.
Okay Kidd. Does this company really seem like a worthless shell with no earnings and no management? Is this one of those companies whose principals are waiting for the stock to run up so they can dump it? Does this seem like a company with no future, vision or revenue potential? If you think so, you better get out of the market altogether, because values like this don't come around everyday. At $5 a share, this company is a steal.