|can I have some of what you are smoking LOL.. your height is TALL not abnormal but TALL... |
do some googling .
I am avg at 5'11"
on my first trip to China I thought I would be tall .. nope.. average
I think in Holland you would be closer to median LOL
medicinenet.com about 4 years old ...
Average Height for Men in U.S.
According to the latest CDC stats, these are the average heights for U.S. adult men based on age:
These are average heights for U.S. men by race:
- Ages 20 to 39: 176.1 centimeters, or roughly 5 feet, 9 inches
- Ages 40 to 59: 175.8 centimeters, or roughly 5 feet, 9 inches
- Age 60 and older: 173.4 centimeters, or roughly 5 feet, 8 inches
- Non-Hispanic white: 177.4 centimeters, or just under 5 feet, 10 inches
- Non-Hispanic black: 175.5 centimeters, or just over 5 feet, 9 inches
- Non-Hispanic Asian: 169.7 centimeters, or just under 5 feet, 7 inches
- Hispanic: 169.5 centimeters, or just under 5 feet, 7 inches
Maybe climate change is affecting this ;)