| Impeachment was a diversion from 52 actions|
While Democrats and their RINO servants beclowned themselves with the impeachment, the deep staters made out like the bandits they are. They wrote and Chairman Xiden took 52 executive actions that change the nature of the nation without much scrutiny.
Rare are the Republican court challenges to these actions regardless of the harm they do to the nation.
Market Watch to its credit listed and linked them.
Let us review.
1. Re-engages with World Health Organization.
WHO covered up Red China's invention and distribution of covid 19. Regardless of whether its introduction outside the lab was intentional, this is biomedical warfare aimed at killing the world's economy. The deep state aided and abetted it.
2. Rejoins the Paris climate treaty.
Never presented to the Senate as the Constitution requires, this accord calls for reducing American manufacturing while allowing Red China to grow. The claim that this will reduce atmospheric carbon dioxide is false as the USA has reduced its CO2 production while Red China's growth has outstripped that reduction. The unratified treaty is producing the opposite of its stated goal.
3. Revokes permission for the Keystone XL pipeline and pause ANWR oil exploration.
The former will harm the environment by forcing the transport of Bakken oil by more expensive and less safe rail. That benefits Warren Buffett, whose railroad holds a monopoly on that transport.
The latter will help return the USA to dependence on foreign oil.
4. Asks agencies to extend eviction/foreclosure moratoriums.
This is a taking from landlords of billions of dollars, adversely affecting maintenance of rented homes and an inability to pay local taxes.
5. Asks the Department of Education to extend its pause on student loan payments.
I don't like it but I cannot argue against it. The non-collateral loans never should have been made.
6. Launches an initiative to advance racial equity, end 1776 Commission.
Equity means a financial share of a company. BLM and similar organizations have a huge investment in racial discord.
By abolishing the 1776 Commission, the deep state officially sides with King George III. The Bicentennial Commission closed 44 years ago. I doubt the government will celebrate the 250th anniversary in 5 years.
7. Revokes order that aims to exclude illegal aliens from census.
Cafeteria Catholics, who pick and choose which doctrine to follow, move over. Cafeteria Government is here picking and choosing the laws it wants to enforce. And on whom it will enforce them.
8. Fortifies DACA.
This is an unconstitutional program that violates immigration law.
9. Requires masks/distancing on all federal property and by federal workers.
10. Reverses the travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries.
Those are Market Watch's words. The nations cited are all war-torn or war-like. The deep state allows foreigners in with fake visas.
11. Stops construction of border wall.
Illegal. A 2006 law requires construction of the wall. Congress and the second President Bush never intended for the actual construction of the wall. This law was passed to get the public off their backs.
12. Combats discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity.
Appeasing the LGBTQ voting bloc. I oppose discrimination of any kind. How about protecting conservatives for once?
13. Requires ethics pledge for executive-branch personnel.
Hahaha. As if this will be enforced by the father of Hunter Biden.
14. Changes regulatory review.
Liberals are well-versed in the 90-day reviews and the like. This helps them.
15. Ends "harsh and extreme immigration enforcement."
The cages were built by Obama.
16. Extends protection from deportation for Liberians in U.S.
Liberia was an American settlement so I suppose we have some obligation to their refugees. But if they are here illegally, throw them out.
17. Revokes certain executive orders concerning federal regulation.
Certainly a presidential order is subject to expiration when his term ends. Unless the president is Obama and the issue is DACA. Well, at least according to Chief Justice Juan Roberto.
18. Freezes any new or pending regulations.
I hope the freeze is permanent because rules these days are applied capriciously.
19 through 30 deal with covid 19.
Impeachment did not impede discussion of covid 19, however ill-informed the public may be. Establishing a covid 19 equity commission was odd. Does that mean we will combat the disease's age discrimination by killing young people.
31. Restores collective bargaining power for federal workers.
Manna for the deep state. They will further protect themselves from management.
32. Repeals ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military.
Why not? The purpose of the military has gone from defending the nation to engaging in never-ending wars and keeping the war supply factories busy. I will always honor the military service of veterans regardless of their situation. I just wish the focus were on limiting our engagements to protecting our borders.
33. Tightens Buy American rules in government procurement.
But Democrats told me America First was racist, xenophobic, and unAmerican.
34. Reinstates coronavirus travel restrictions on Brazil, most of Europe.
But Democrats told me travel bans were racist, xenophobic, and unAmerican. Also see No. 10 (above).
35. Ends the Justice Department’s use of private prisons.
This only works if you build more prisons. Otherwise, it will become a get-out-of-jail card.
36. Directs HUD to address discriminatory housing practices.
Um, if after 55 years of HUD there is still discrimination, then HUD is not the answer.
37. Combats racism against Asian-Americans, Pacific Islanders.
Everyone in America opposes racism. Well, at least any racism by white people.
38. Directs agencies to engage in consultations with tribal governments.
This is another benign-sounding action to do something we have always done.
39. Pauses new oil and gas leasing on U.S. lands/waters, elevate climate change as national-security, foreign-policy priority.
Make America Dependent on Foreign Oil Again.
40. Re-establisesh President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.
41. Directs agencies to make decisions on best available science, evidence.
No more asking how much the decision will cost.
42. Reopesn Obamacare marketplaces, lower recent barriers to joining Medicaid.
Republicans had their chance to kill Obamacare. They did not. What exactly, though, has Obamacare accomplished? We could have forced insurance companies to cover birth control without a trillion-dollar gift to insurance companies.
43. Lift scertain restrictions on abortion funding.
The law says we don't fund abortion.
44. Keeps aluminum tariffs on U.A.E., scrapping Trump administration’s exemption.
We lifted the restrictions as part of the Abraham Accord to get the emirate to recognize Israel's right to exist. This is strictly anti-Semitic retaliation by the deep state.
45. Begins ending “Remain in Mexico” program, “restore” U.S. asylum system.
Mexico was cool with it, but the Open Borders Chamber of Commerce was not. The deep state is tight with the chamber. And vice versa.
46. Starts roll back of “public charge rule” (which imposes a wealth test on would-be immigrants), review other recent barriers to legal immigration.
The law says we do not accept welfare cases. We no longer are a nation of laws.
47. Creates a task force to reunite migrant families separated at the border.
They are not migrants. They are illegal aliens. That is what the law says.
48. Retroactively reimburses states fully for FEMA-eligible costs tied to COVID.
Sounds good, but do those costs include the damage by Democrat rioters this summer? The world may never know.
49. Rebuilds U.S. refugee resettlement program.
The next generation of Ihlan Omars awaits us. When there are enough of them in Congress, I suspect they will repeal anti-incest laws.
50. Expands protection of LGBTQ people around the world.
Who knew Chairman Xiden was president of the world? You can promote expanding those protections, as President Trump did, but you cannot rewrite the laws of other nations.
51. Prevent sMyanmar military from accessing property.
Yes, because the Myanmar military guards the streets of its capital from those protesting the election results. Just who does Myanmar think it is? America?
52. Re-establishes the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships to help address the needs of low-income people.
The deal was, Chairman Xiden gets to be president and the deep state runs the government.
The next diversion will be gun control.
Expect 4 more years of distraction.