|Seven things that will happen if House dimwit-crats move to impeach Donald Trump|
None of these reasons would be good for the dimwit-crats...
According to Karl Rove:
1) Swing voters will conclude the Democrats are conducting a highly partisan exercise.
2) Impeachment talk will largely or completely obscure anything else House Democrats will do legislatively.
3) Voters could decide the Democrats are a do-nothing bunch.
4) Impeachment will play a much larger role in the Democratic presidential primary.
5) The issue of impeachment will obscure the other messages of the Democratic presidential hopefuls and raise the prospect of a backlash against candidates like former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who have yet to embrace impeachment.
6) The Republican Senate will quickly dismiss any impeachment resolution passed by the House, killing the issue, and
7) Any of the dozens of vulnerable House Democrats in Republican-leaning districts who back impeachment will have given their GOP opponents a big issue.