|Key points from CC:|
- ICE4 growth exceeding our internal forecast.
- CX2, XT and XTS-3300 and XTM II are all now GA and are all impacting revenue. As of the end of Q3, we had recognized revenue from 10 customers for our ICE4 platform, solidly up from three in Q2.
- our ICE4 growth to date is being driven largely by ICPs
- growing interest from wholesalers and cable providers, who are seeing advantages to supplementing their networks with the high-capacity, cost-effective capabilities of the XT Series
- our XTS-3300 demonstrating the best spectral efficiency of any commercially available solution on the market.
- expect our larger metro customers will begin to qualify XTM II in Q1, and for revenue to ramp over the course of 2018
- Dell'Oro naming Infinera the market leader in disaggregated transponder units in its initial reporting of this category
- This capability enables our customer, Seaborn, to utilize significantly more fiber spectrum than any current competitive offering, a material cost advantage for Seaborn and an important demonstration to the market that gives me confidence in our opportunity to gain share in subsea
- We recently demonstrated two industry firsts, 100-gigabaud and 1024QAM, utilizing constellation-
shaping algorithms. These technologies give us a path to greater than 1 terabit per wave solutions and positions us well to achieve our goal of being optical performance and cost leaders.