(1) I received a note from one SI Ron (Soup Nazi) that is self explanatory
|To: TobagoJack||3/7/2017 1:18:34 PM|
|From: SI Ron (Soup Nazi)|
The Financial Collapse of 2001 and Beyond
Is no longer on topic its all politics, we may move it to the politics section of SI if it can't be turned around .
(2) I have no wish to see the thread moved to the political section, because I find politics distasteful, and discussion of the distasteful even useful
(3) I observe that SI can do whatever they wish w/r to the thread because SI is SI, their platform as opposed to public utility, and their interpretation albeit perhaps open to debate, but in the final analysis, SI makes the rules and adjudicates everything that is on SI
(4) I have no wish to try to ascertain what benchmarking determines whether a thread is investment / economic or political, and know full well that economics is politics.
(5) For avoidance of doubt, and to be necessarily draconian in response to SI Ron (Soup Nazi) laying down the "we may move it to the politics section of SI if it can't be turned around", even as he may not, henceforth all discussion of politics are banned from this thread, and each post best have more than the obligatory mention of investment and economics.
(6) Obviously-deliberate 'gamers' of the no-politics regime shall be banned for the greater good of the thread, period of ban indeterminate.
(7) I shall point out from w/i the immediately preceding 100 e-mails that I deem to be of purely political and therefore unadulterated 'to-be-banned' postings, just for examples. Any debaters on merit of determination flags self for possible rendition. I know, tyranny is a bummer :0) and we are moving to an age of tyranny, so might as well enjoy it. I do not mean this paragraph to be a political statement.
(8) Above rules are in addition to rules promulgated here Message 31013952 , all for our own good
(9) I know, bummer, and I do not like it much, but prefer to the alternatives of entropy and living w/ a political thread