|Western Digital Investor Day today ... |
Live Webcaat today at 8:30 a.m. Pacific/11:30 a.m. Eastern: investor.wdc.com
"The event presentations will be posted on investor.wdc.com at the conclusion of the event. An archive of the webcast also will be posted later in the day on the same website."
>> Western Digital Investor Day Scheduled For December 6
Western Digital Press Release
November 30, 2016
Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC), a world leader in storage technologies and solutions, announced today that at its Investor Day on Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016, executives will discuss topics including the company's ongoing strategic transformation, market positioning, growth opportunities and financial model. The event will feature presentations by the following:
• Steve Milligan, chief executive officer
• Mike Cordano, president and chief operating officer
• Mark Long, chief financial officer and chief strategy officer
• Steve Campbell, executive vice president and chief technology officer
• Dr. Siva Sivaram, executive vice president, Memory Technology
• Manish Bhatia, executive vice president, Silicon Operations
A live video broadcast of the event, including presentations and the subsequent Q&A sessions, will be accessible via webcast on December 6 beginning at 8:30 a.m. Pacific/11:30 a.m. Eastern. Further details regarding the webcast including the URL link will be made available in the next few days on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at investor.wdc.com. The event presentations will be posted on investor.wdc.com at the conclusion of the event. An archive of the webcast also will be posted later in the day on the same website.
- Eric L. -