SI
SI
discoversearch

We've detected that you're using an ad content blocking browser plug-in or feature. Ads provide a critical source of revenue to the continued operation of Silicon Investor.  We ask that you disable ad blocking while on Silicon Investor in the best interests of our community.  If you are not using an ad blocker but are still receiving this message, make sure your browser's tracking protection is set to the 'standard' level.
Technology Stocks : Lockheed Martin (LMT)
LMT 388.96+0.1%Jun 1 4:00 PM EDT

 Public ReplyPrvt ReplyMark as Last ReadFilePrevious 10Next 10PreviousNext  
From: Fuzzy1/26/2016 10:08:02 AM
   of 23
 
7:10 am Lockheed Martin beats by $0.09, beats on revs; guides FY16; will to separate/combine Information Systems & Global Solutions segment with LDOS ( LMT) :

Reports Q4 (Dec) earnings of $3.01 per share, $0.09 better than the Capital IQ Consensus of $2.92; revenues rose 3.1% year/year to $12.92 bln vs the $12.39 bln Capital IQ Consensus. Co issues downside guidance for FY16, sees EPS of $11.45-11.75 vs. $12.25 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; sees FY16 revs of $49.5-51.0 vs. $49.66 bln Capital IQ Consensus Estimate.Co separately announced an agreement to separate and combine its realigned Information Systems & Global Solutions (IS&GS) business segment with Leidos Holdings ( LDOS) in a tax-efficient Reverse Morris Trust transaction, unlocking $5 billion in estimated enterprise value for Lockheed Martin stockholders.Subject to regulatory approvals, the $5 billion transaction includes a $1.8 billion one-time special cash payment to Lockheed Martin, which the Corporation intends to use to repay debt, pay dividends, and/or repurchase its stock.LMT stockholders will receive approximately 50.5% (approximately 77 million shares) of the outstanding equity of Leidos on a fully diluted basis with an estimated value of $3.2 billion. Leidos' existing shareholders will continue to hold the remaining approximately 49.5% of the outstanding shares of Leidos.
Report TOU ViolationShare This Post
 Public ReplyPrvt ReplyMark as Last ReadFilePrevious 10Next 10PreviousNext