|List of Questions Submitted to Paychest on 6/15/12|
Below is the list of 21 questions submitted to Tom Hands (Paychest IR) back on 6/15/12. Except for questions #3 and #19, which are obviously in-work with the current efforts to resolve the on-going legal DTC "Chill" (as indicated in the 2Q2012 report), no other status/responses to questions have been offered by the company. Maybe if any shareholders here would like to obtain this information about their investment in PYCT, they could resubmit this list and add any of their own additional questions so that maybe the company would see that many people have the same questions and concerns about the company. This then may give Paychest management the impetus and make it a priority to provide some kind status and answers to the investing public. Just a thought.
Background: I've made an attempt to crisp up my previously posted board questions from the late May and early June timeframe. I've also included other questions that were either directly taken from posts by other posters, or questions I derived from various other poster comments. Note that I may have missed some posted questions so please don't take offense or think that I'm trying to intentionally hide anything. This was the best I could do for the limited time I've allocated for this effort.
1) When is the company planning on conducting its annual shareholder meeting, so as to enable completion and vote on the Articles of Incorporation By-Laws update?
2) Missing documentation and independent financial data audit:
a) What is the latest status in obtaining the various missing supporting documentation understood to be in Mr. Pillay's possession (e.g., book value of equipment, equity investments and the unrealized loss for prior years) as was identified on pages 5 & 24 of the 2011 Annual Report?
b) And, along these lines, who has been tasked to run this to important issue to closure?
c) Also important and related to this, when does the company expect to have an independent financial audit completed?
3) Has the company made any attempts, or is it and/or the Transfer Agent currently engaged in trying to help resolve the stock buying halts recently initiated by TDAmeritrade, DISNAT, Zecco and possibly others?
4) When should investors expect to see the latest Mibella products and packaging info on the company website (the website currently states "Mibella packaging options available shortly.)"?
5) Does the company intend to advertise their products in any magazines, journals, trade shows and/or conventions? If so, when should investors expect to see such advertising campaign initiated?
6) As Women show to be VERY brand loyal to these types of personal products, can the company comment on its plans and what specific marketing measures will be pursued to try and convince women to change from their current name brands?
7) Does Xinpro Manufacturing of China only produce film for their work share in product production, or are they also responsible to produce the end product(s) and/or its packaging?
8) What is the basic quality control process being implemented by Xinpro Manufacturing, Paychest employees, and/or any independent 3rd party assessor, that checks to ensure that products as produced and shipped are safe for consumer use?
9) Where exactly is XINPRO Manufacturing of China located, as shareholders have been unable to verify the existence of this business in the Shanghai area (as was previously identified in a company PR)?
10) How does a potential retailer or distributor go about contacting the PYCT Worldwide Sales Force?
11) Now that the company has registered the Mibella product name with the FDA, will it also be registering the product? If so, when is this expected to be completed?
12) For the David Shaw contract, how many end product items (e.g., number of pads and/or liners will be packaged and shipped in each single container)?
13) For any regions or countries not within the Marketing Rights agreements, would the company consider selling Mibella products via the company website and/or from Amazon, Ebay or other similar E-Store?
14) Patent and Technology License:
a) Does the company intend to submit an application for an item, process, and/or product patent for the Mibella product(s) now in production since last November?
b) Related to this, how long is the company planning to continue licensing the Flushaway name and technology?
c) Lastly, why is the note for the "Flushaway" technology agreement renewal, planned for next month (July), being tied to common share conversions instead of just a higher royalty fee, so that shareholders don't realize more massive share dilutions?
15) At what point would the company foresee the start of the research and development for follow-on products such as diapers and wipes?
16) From Page 7 of the 2011 Annual Report, it states "The company has no full time employees." When does the company plan to add some full time staff into the mix and what capacility will they serve (e.g., management, marketing, sales and accounting, etc.)?
17) If a Webcast is conducted will it be posted on the Company website?
18) Referring to page 7 of the 2011 Annual Report is states "Product samples have been manufactured and distributed and with ... ". Who were the recipients of the products (e.g., retailers, potential investors, existing registered shareholders)? Would the company now be willing the to ship a product sample if requested by an individual (similar to what Gillette did for their Mach 3 Razor promotion)?
19) Does the Transfer Agent require more funds (cash and/or stock) before they will process and retire the 100,000,000 shares bought in the open market by the company in February 2012? If this is not the cause of delay, what specifically is the hold up and when is the stock retirement process expected to be completed?
20) Was the Hong Kong location for Rich Capital International Enterprise Ltd., as identified on Page 21 of the 2011 Annual Report, made in error, as investors have been unable to verify the existence of such a business at that location? Also, do you know a John Banks from any of Paychest's business dealings to date?
21) Can the company comment on if it has knowledge or any documented proof of an alleged, currently existing, naked short situation in the stock?