1. This stock has a long history and long term investors that may still be holding losses from as high as $50/share, and lawsuits will happen if the company is sold at a low price.
2. RMTR has put in at least 30$ million into the IBM foundry (2 to 3 years), and 7 years into the TXN foundry (7 years)
3. F-RAM market is just starting to regain it's market presence since 2008
4. NFC for smartphones may be arriving soon, F-RAM can play a big part
1. Global economic slowdown
2. RMTR management has not done much to enhance stock value over the past 10 years.
3. Need additional money for market expansion and further research/development