|NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Takes Security Seriously|
One of the most important set of products and services offered by global enterprise software and support provider NetSol Technologies Inc. is their full range of information security solutions. These days, protecting the confidentiality, veracity, and accessibility of proprietary information is becoming one of the biggest problems faced by corporate America. NetSol covers the bases, first by comprehensively investigating and understanding a client’s technological and business security requirements and vulnerabilities, and then by working closely with the client, applying the most advanced technologies available, addressing both short term and long term needs.
Specifically, the company offers the following information security consulting services:
• Enterprise Security Analysis
• Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment
• Information Security Audit
• Secure Network Design & Deployment
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
• ISO 20000 and 27001 Lifecycle Consulting
The testing and evaluation is, in a word, merciless. For example, NetSol’s Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment systematically evaluates the security of the client’s information network by actually simulating an attack by a malicious user. Analysis is carried out from the position of an attacker, trying every trick possible to detect vulnerabilities. When even the slightest weaknesses are found, they are presented, along with the options available to plug the leak.
NetSol’s Network Design & Deployment process offers product-independent network designs, as well as design reviews, with an emphasis on all potential vulnerabilities and network management shortfalls. NetSol works directly with the client’s IT management to identify the current and future networking requirements and security measures, and validates the design in a real-world environment.
NetSol’s Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery services are designed to ensure the most effective, robust, and sustainable plans available, carefully aligned with the infrastructure and applications that support them. They use international best practices and standards, including ISO 27001/BS7799 and ISO 25999.
Finally, regarding specific security products, NetSol is known for applying only the best:
• IBM Tivoli Security Solutions
• IBM Tivoli Security Information & Event Management (TSIEM)
• IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM)
• IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM)
• IBM Tivoli Enterprise Single Sign-On
• IBM Enterprise Protection Products
• IBM Proventia Network Intrusion Prevention System
• IBM Proventia Multi-Function Security
• IBM Proventia Enterprise Scanner & Internet Scanner Software
• IBM Proventia Network Mail Security System
• IBM Proventia Management SiteProtector System
• Kaspersky Open Space Security
• Kaspersky Work Space Security
• Kaspersky Business Space Security
• Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security
• Kaspersky Total Space Security
For more information, visit www.NetSolTech.com.
Please see disclaimer on our profile