|New range of plastics products for packaging|
A British producer of custom made extruded sheet and plastics films introduces a new range of products for the packaging industry.
At Emballage 2006 in Paris through a number of new product introductions, Rob Harris, the Managing Director of VitasheetGroup, and his team demonstrated their commitment, “We want to be our customer’s first choice of supply”.
A British Vita company, VitasheetGroup is Europe’s largest producer of custom made extruded sheet and films in an extensive range of polymers, including styrenics (PS, HIPS), ABS, polyolefins (PP, PE), polyester (APET, PETG), agropolymers and many specialist compounds and alloys
Find Information and Suppliers of plastics films.
• ViPrint* Nature, a PP sheet enhanced with natural wood fillers, adds a new dimension to luxury carton applications giving the designer an extended choice of products to meet the latest market trends.
• ViForm* Clear BLS 434, a PET G/A/G is a new and cost effective solution that broadens the VitasheetGroup PET product range, offering the best of PETG and APET including excellent sealability.
• ViForm* Bio 9100, (made with NatureWorks** PLA) white sheet for printing with improved die cutting characteristics. This bio-degradable product can be used in a wide range of applications from luxury cartons to horticulture.
• ViForm* Decor laminates, a range of new and fashionable finishes for luxury packaging differentiation.
ViForm™ Decor laminates finishes for luxury packaging differentiation
ViForm* Decor laminates, a range of new and fashionable finishes for luxury packaging differentiation. Click Go for High resolution image. photo: VitasheetGroup
VitasheetGroup is dedicated to leadership of the European thermoplastic sheet business and being number one in product development, service and environmentally friendly solutions and will open a new and unified European Research and Development Centre located at its Metzeler site in Julich near Dusseldorf, Germany, before the end of this year.
Ease of access to a versatile product range
Since the consolidation of the 13 businesses of British Vita PLC, VitasheetGroup has focused on providing its customers with easy access to a versatile range of products that have the breadth and flexibility to cover a wide range of industry segments and applications.
Emballage 2006 provides the perfect platform to demonstrate its comprehensive range of packaging products that are designed to meet the needs of the Medical, Luxury, Food, General purpose, Printing and Material Handling markets.
This prestigious exhibition is a unique occasion for all of its customers to acquaint themselves with not only the new introductions, but also exciting products, like Conductive PS sheet for electronic packaging and an extensive range of printable PS sheet. These products, formerly available from companies known as; Royalite, Metzeler Plastics, Iroplast, Esbjerg Thermoplast, Doeflex, Gaillon and Carolex, are now easily accessible from the consolidated VitasheetGroup.
Drawing on its European-wide market network, VitasheetGroup, the leader in thermoplastic sheet and film products, is able to support customers with a comprehensive and in-depth working knowledge of materials, processes and end-use applications with the additional benefits of rapid local response, backed by extensive and detailed support from across the region.
* ViPrint and ViForm are trademarks of VitasheetGroup Ltd.
** NatureWorks is a registered trademark of NatureWorks llc.
Find information about VitasheetGroup.
Read a recent press release about - At the NanoSolutions trade fair Baytubes operations to showcase a cost effective production process that improves the properties of plastics.