|Dr. Alexander von Paleske |
Saxena just married
According to information posted on the Stockwatch website, Saxena married in prison a couple of days ago.
This is really great, freshly married to put up another hurdle against his extradition.
Lets have a short rerun of his activities from an African perspective:
- Wanted in India for culpable homicide.
- Allegedly crooking with Krirkiat Jalichandra at the Bangkok Bank of Commerce from 1989 to 1996. Jalichandra was sentenced to 30 years in prison one year ago and got another prison sentence earlier this year. Damage: 2.2 billion US Dollars. Running away to Canada with 88 million US Dollars pocket money.
- Allegedly crooking with his friend Adnan Khashoggi, giving him a "loan" of 140 million US Dollars from the Bangkok Bank of Commerce, the Thai authorities want Khashoggi for fraud.
- Allegedly buying the General Commerce Bank in Vienna with Khashoggi, Amador Pastrana and the convicted criminals Sherman Mazur, Regis Possino and Raoul Berthamieu. Turning it into a center of international stock fraud, the damage: One billion US Dollars.
- Allegedly forging a corrupt relationship with leading Canadian Politician John Reynolds in connection with the fake company Wave Tech.
- Running Boiler rooms in Britain (West Shore Ventures) and South Africa, later Botswana (Platinum Asset Management). Total damage unknown.
- Sponsoring a coup in Sierra Leone/Africa together with Tim Spicer, now head of mercenary company Aegis in Iraq and Tony Buckingham, owner of mercenary company Sandline and founder of and director in Heritage Oil, listed on the Toronto Stock exchange.
Dr. Alexander von Paleske
Head, Department of Oncology
Princess Marina Hospital
Ex-Barrister-at-Law, High Court Frankfurt (M), Germany