|RESUME - George W. Bush|
Ran for congress and lost.
Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago Cubs.
With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments as Texas Governor:
· Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
· Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America.
· Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
· Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
· Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
HIGHLIGHTS OF TWO YEARS IN OFFICE
With the majority vote of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes.
Accomplishments as President
· Attacked and took over two countries.
· Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
· In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
· Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
· Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
· Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
· Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
· Refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
· Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
· Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
· Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
· In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the US has ever been since the civil war.
NOTABLE “FIRSTS AND FOREMOSTS”
· Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
· Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
· Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
· First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
· First president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
· First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
· Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in US history.
· Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
· Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
· Set the record for the fewest amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
· Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.
· Presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
· Presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
· Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
· Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
· First president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
· Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
· First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
· Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
· Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
· First president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
· Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
· First president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
· All-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
· My biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
· Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
· First president in US history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
· First president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
· First US president to establish a secret shadow government.
· Took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
· With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
· First US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
· First US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
· Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
· n the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
· Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
· Entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.
· At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).
· AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
· Refused to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and are unavailable for public view.
· All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
· All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and are unavailable for public view.
· Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and are unavailable for public review.
Please speak to my daddy or Uncle James Baker. They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.