|Regarding the *NEW* Frank Collucio Forum|
This is a copy of the letter I have sent to Silicon Investor regarding the Frank Coluccio forum.
To whom it may concern:
As a member who has paid I expect action on this matter.
In response to the fact that I did the following:
1. Brought up questions on the SilkRoad thread.
2. Put together a group of experts who included top scientists from Max Planck Institute and optical design experts.
3. Filed complaints with the SEC and the police regarding the company, Silkroad.
4. Brought up very legitimate questions as to the qualifications of both Ahhaha and Frank Colluccio.
5. Backed up one other thread participant who asked Frank if he had any shame regarding his support of Silkroad.
In response to this, since I am certainly not a spammer, I have been excluded from this thread. This has been done for questioning, with extremely in-depth research.
Your policy, as constituted, creates a very simple formula for teams (or even faked teams consisting of one or two people masquerading as more than one) to create tout threads.
This means that such people are now given a mechanism which makes it possible for them to exclude dissent, regardless of legitimacy.
Frankly, your concept of forcing a vote is ridiculous. I do not have the time or the patience for such tripe.
I will take legal action and file suit against Silicon Investor unless this is changed immediately. I consider this a gross breech of the trust and agreement under which I joined Silicon Investor.