Others in the list I forgot:|
10. Analysts who keep reiterating buys and raising targets and insist that losing more and more money is the key to higher stock prices;
11. Market strategists who utter nothing but buy no matter what the stock prices are.
12. Politicians who are cowards enough to speak-up against blatant abuse of the system by Wall Street vested interest groups, corporate managements, administration and the Federal reserve board itself.
13. Wall Street bigwigs like Goldman Sachs who some how manage have every thing both ways.
14. Gazillion hedge funds which can not only screw themselves but whole economy.
15. The folks at central banks who stooped to the level of cheerleading the Bubonomics®!
16. All public who puts-up with clowns 1 through 15 with the fear of spoiling good times.