Also from the S-1:|
We were incorporated in Delaware on July 1, 1997 under the name Harris Black International Ltd. and later changed our name to Harris Interactive Inc. We own all of the capital stock of Gordon S. Black Corporation, a New York corporation. Substantially all of our operations are currently conducted through Gordon S. Black Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiaries, GSBC Ohio Corporation, an Ohio corporation, and Louis Harris & Associates, Inc., a New York corporation. In 1996, we acquired substantially all of the assets, including the name, of Louis Harris and Associates, Inc., which was founded in 1959. Our executive offices are located at 135 Corporate Woods, Rochester, New York 14623. Our telephone number at that address is (716) 272-9020, and our Internet address is www.harrisinteractive.com.