From: M Vavolizza Sunday, Aug 15 1999 1:54PM ET|
Reply # of 1382
To all: Here are the answers to 6 questions I relayed to Tom from the Thread. Tom E-mailed these to me yesterday, I was going to wait till tomorrow morning to post - but my AOL has been acting up; so here goes:
1. "I (Tom) will be reworking the press release. I have been very busy with the eSafe signings. The first Press release on ETTA was the presentation of the 'heavy' details. Now I will put out a streamlined version on Monday."
2. Re Hallsboy's question: "eSafe will be raising $10 mil in an IPO.
eConnect will be raising $10 mil by selling REGISTERED SB2 eConnect stock to investors through a private placement. The price will be$1 per share plus $1 warrant that can be exercised with no strike dates until Dec 31, 2000."
3. JVC projects 2,000,000 On Line Benefits customers. Of that, a LARGE portion is expected to pay $5.99 for the secure E-mail service. "We have been told that 100,000 customers have already signed up. We receive about 50% of the $5.99 as our Royalty."
4. Tom reiterates that PICOHOLDINGS is a $20 NASDAQ traded stock that has gas and oil holdings in Australia that Sydney Fund Managers controls. "lian is a good friend with the chairman and will be seeing him on Aug 17."
5. "The 10Q was filed on Friday. I will verify with you (Manny)."
6. "Mr. Gianbruno did not have a large block of stock.
Consultants with S-8 stock hold no more than 200,000 shares max. Shareholders with larger blocks are (closely monitored by me)."
From Tom via Manny I R Wall Street ECNC