|If you are into equity crowdfunding, I will be glad if you can help me solve this misery. |
· What made you venture into equity crowdfunding?
· On what basis did you choose your equity crowdfunding platform?
· How did you choose your investments?
· Were you not scared that Startups have a high failure rate and you could lose every penny of your initial investment?
· I know that Startup financials may not be transparent at times. Were you not scared as an investor that you had no in-depth auditing of what you were funding?
· There is also a tenacity that estimated valuations on some startups might be wrong, meaning investments in them are priced at “estimated fair values.” These best-guess estimates may not reflect the actual amount that would be realized in a sale. How did you overcome this?
· Did you prepare mentally, emotionally and financially to lose your entire investment in a particular funded startup?