Welcome to the moderated message board for Immunomedics (IMMU). After watching several other forums degenerate, a number of us decided to start this board to get away from the trolls.
IMMU is in a very exciting phase, one that promises real benefits for patients.
As far as the company is concerned:
- the proxy fight is over
- the new management is delivering on the stated plan
- the BLA for TNBC has filed
- there are other possible indications for Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132).
- the share price has enjoyed a very nice run-up since January 2017
- for the first time in a long time there's quite a bit of cash in the bank
- IMMU is building out staff, the expectation is that sales cycles start in late 2018
The above doesn't include other drug candidates, possible partnerships and the like. With the above in mind, here are links to a few posts, resources, and sites you might want to peruse:
- IMMU's status:
-- Company website:
-- Staff build-out:
-- Company goal (stand-alone biopharma): Msg # 46214
-- Other irons in the fire besides TNBC: Msg # 45237
-- BLA filing process, particularly why 60 days after filing is such an important date: Msg # 46019
- Thoughts on this year's ASCO presentation (June 3, 2018):
-- Msg # 45911
-- Msg # 45929
- Buyout rumors and why they're almost, but not quite totally, a waste of electrons: Msg # 46157
This board is moderated, meaning the moderator (me) can stop people from posting here if they violate our norms. What are "our norms"? Well, be adult, play nice about sums it up. There are three responses I encourage for keeping the discussion civil and useful:
1> report a ToU violation to the SI admins via the link at the bottom of each post, they're good at dealing with problems.
2> send the person who posted a private message and work it out. Privately.
3> send me a private message. Wait a couple of days before doing so please, I'll usually see the message in that time frame and act (or not).
We strongly discourage any public discussion about poster's motivations, etc.
Please consider becoming a paid member. The SI admins do a very good job at keeping this board useful/fun. If you derive value from this forum, then SI deserves your support!
Finally, we all have internet connections and the like, please just skip all the breathless "It's up/down $X.Y in the first hour!" posts. We generally find it un-helpful to speculate on short-term price moves, let's just wait for all that until after the market closes.
Again, welcome! I think you'll find this a place to learn about and contribute to others' understanding of IMMU and its prospects.