I am long SGMS. It is currently trading at about $0.07 Cdn. This company is involved in the internet gaming industry. Here's some of the information I have been able to dig up.|
1) They are currently operating an on-line casino. This software is
based on Cryptologic's old software.
2) They will be changing the software soon. This will essentially be
considered a new casino because the graphics etc. will be based
on Cryptologic's latest software. They are hoping that it will
increase revenues substantially.
3) When they go live with the new casino software they will be
going live with a Sportsbook.
4) The Bingo software has been successfully Beta tested, and they
are looking to license the software.
5) They are in the process of purchasing Albert's Parlor Off Track
6) They will be working on Chinawire after the new casino
7) They will be doing extensive marketing once the new software
This information was all provided by the company.
The company trades under the symbol SGMS on the Canadian Dealer Network (Toronto OTC market). It use to trade under the name Flying Disc and hit about $0.90 Cdn in 1998.
If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.