|Moderated By: microinvest -- (Moderated) -- Started: 8/16/2012 11:01:53 AM Revision History|
PIMO provided a shareholder update today. They have accomplished a lot. Here are the highlights from this morning’s
• Revenue for the quarter increased 30%;
• The Energy and Sustainability Division continues to work with clients to implement the Southern California
Edison's (SCE) Automated Demand Response (Auto-DR) program. After being awarded a three-year contract
for SCE as a Technical Coordinator for customers enrolled in the Auto-DR program, Premier recently became
engaged to implement this program with Triumph Actuation Systems and completed a technical assessment
• We were awarded a $460,000 contract to design, install and test the equipment necessary to utilize a new 12kV
electrical service at the Southern California facility of a leading global provider of industrial equipment;
• We received a $400,000 contract to provide engineering, design and documentation services in support of the
re-commission of a co-gen power plant for a southern California sanitation district;
• We were chosen by Seaboard Solar LLC to engineer, procure and construct $3.1 million in solar projects;
• We added two new members to the Board of Directors, John Catsimatidis and Seymour Siegel.
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.