SI
SI
discoversearch

Technology Stocks
Apple, Inc. Unmoderated
An SI Board Since July 2012
Posts SubjectMarks Bans Symbol SI Sentiment
6993 85 0 AAPL ★★★★★ (Strong Buy)
Emcee:  Cogito Type:  Unmoderated
One of the great things about SI is the fact that anybody can start a new Subject at any time, to suit any interest.

That means we can try things different ways, and see which way leads to a better result.


For those who have been clamoring for a free-wheeling, wide-open, uncensored discussion about all things related to Apple, Inc, its products and its stock, here you go. This thread is unmoderated. Nobody will tell you how to behave. It's all up to you.

Have fun.
Previous 25 | Next 25 | View Recent | Post Message
Go to reply# or date (mm/dd/yy):
ReplyMessage PreviewFromRecsPosted
6993BREAKING..Jury rules in Google's favor, says Android's use of Oracle'sylvester80-last Friday
6992Rounded bullish bottom may give some boost and good to see if it pulls back to $more100-last Thursday
6991And Schmidt, chief executive for Alphabet and former Google boss, triggered laugsylvester80-last Thursday
6990A healthy pullback is expected now. A gap up that fails to hold is more likely cmore100-last Wednesday
6989Schidt: "So much for the Andrhoid monopoly in Europe." -When an audieHeywood40-last Wednesday
6988Is Apple, Inc. the Next BlackBerry Fiasco? 05/24/2016 14:25 fool.com The biggesylvester80-last Tuesday
6987Anyone who thinks Chromebooks are like iPads is a complete idiot. And that is whsylvester80-last Monday
6986For the first time, Chromebook sales surpassed 51% in the K-12 market nationwidelucky_limey-last Monday
6985Well it's interesting they would single out iPads, since the complaints woulJ.F. Sebastian-last Monday
6984Teachers in Maine say iPads 'provide no educational function in the classroolucky_limey-last Monday
6983Industrial Engineering? MBA - that got him into product fulfillment at IBM.... alucky_limey-last Monday
6982Everyone but your kids is fortunate that your stupid is hereditary and not contaHeywood40-last Monday
6981Tim does not have any technical/engineering background.... and its easy to see.J.F. Sebastian-last Monday
6980Thats the kind of logic that keeps you smiling when AAPL stock drops from $135 lucky_limey-last Monday
6979India is looking for volunteers to build its networks. Who better to do that thHeywood40-last Monday
6978Tim support? Tim can only watch... AAPL has never delivered a wireless network blucky_limey1last Monday
6977Tim will totally support Gooble and FakeBook's expenditures to fund the DigiHeywood40-last Monday
6976I get the impression that in the near future, Gooble will discontinue releasing Heywood402last Monday
6975Mr. Modi in turn explained his Digital India initiative and sought support from lucky_limey-last Sunday
6974"I never here complaints"And you never fail to prove you're a moroHeywood40-last Sunday
6973Clickbait AppleInsider article - most of the newest stuff in Android N is backwalucky_limey1last Sunday
6972Android deployment rate slips backward by 20 percent Last year's optimism aHeywood402last Sunday
6971"Who cares if Google owns 80% of the business when the other 20% is worth jlucky_limey-last Sunday
6970Galaxy S7 sales drive Samsung profit growth theverge.com Samsung Profit Rises onsylvester80-last Sunday
6969An typical Android produces almost no profit at all for Google and very little fclochard-last Sunday
Previous 25 | Next 25 | View Recent | Post Message
Go to reply# or date (mm/dd/yy):
Copyright © 1995-2016 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.Stock quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes - See Terms of Use.