|Moderated By: Guevre -- (Moderated) -- Started: 6/5/2012 3:06:50 PM Revision History|
- Exploration expenses totalling $119,449 on Shipshaw, Le Caron, Shadow, 14 Karats and 33 Carats properties. See “Summary of exploration activities”.
- Mining right payments of $143,236 by Dios and $47,999 on behalf of partner on AU33 WEST.
- Shipshaw property:
- Significant drilling campaign undertaken in claims surrounding the Niobec mine;
- Discovery of a new carbonatite (Falardeau) in March 2012.
- AU33 WEST property: New gold showing discoveries and clear indications of porphyry type gold mineralization (Malartic).
- Discovery of a high grade uranium lens in sub-vertical volcanics on Hotish property in 2011; 2012 drilling planning.
- 14 Karats and 33 Carats properties: Gold and diamond prospecting; numerous mineralized samples collected are being assayed: gold, copper and silver discovered in tonalite rocks on 33 Carats up-ice of a gold train (indications of porphyry type gold mineralization (Malartic).
- Gold in till train discovery confirmed on 14 Karats as well as a several km sequence of meta-sediments (conglomerates, graywackes & iron formation), and lesser metabasalts, dacites; ongoing heavy mineral assaying, picking and microprobe assaying pending.
- Shadow and Le Caron properties: gold and diamond prospecting programs, mapping and samples collected in 2011 and assayed in 2012: gold in till trains confirmed and closed on Le Caron and Shadow, indicator mineral train confirmed and closed on Shadow North, ongoing heavy mineral assaying, picking and microprobe assaying pending.
Interim financial Statements - March 31, 2012 HERE
Management Interim Report - March 31, 2012 HERE
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.