|Moderated By: TheSlowLane -- (Moderated) -- Started: 3/2/2006 8:25:12 AM Revision History|
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. is a Canadian based mining company involved in the exploration, development and production of gold and silver on mineral properties in Ecuador.
- The Zaruma Gold Project is in production (400-500tpd as of 5/11)
- 6 million oz high grade gold and 27 million oz silver
- Constructed and commissioned Zaruma plant and mine development for $35 million
- World-class exploration potential on all 3 projects
- Strong financial position, cash flow supports operations
- Qualified and experienced in house plant design and construction engineers, metallurgists, geologists, and experienced underground mining team with proven track record across the globe
- Mining licenses issued by Ecuador in October 2012, permitting mining of 300 tpd from each of five concessions at the Zaruma Gold Project.
Shares Outstanding: 42,434,833
Shares Fully Diluted: 46,103,183
Company web site
Corporate presentation (pdf)
Jerusalem Project - Preliminary Economic Evaluation
Interview with Robert Washer (2012)
Zaruma: Main North West Decline progress | Proposed Declines | Tamayo Vein | Veins
Regional Geological Map
Charts: Daily - Weekly - Weekly II - Monthly
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.