|Moderated By: Tom C -- (Not Moderated) -- Started: 5/14/2005 2:49:16 PM Revision History|
Politics for Morons – Thread Moron Political Annex
This thread is not moderated.
There are a lot of morons on the political threads. In spite of the all the threads of various stripes for like minded people to ridicule and otherwise make fun of people who hold different political beliefs; some people insist that trying to remain non-political on a non-moderated coffee house thread for Thread Morons is an abridgement of their posting rights. If that’s the way you feel, this thread is for you.
These are the rules:
1) The nominee must consistently espouse political opinions, views or positions that differ from yours.
2) It must be new and unique. Once a person has been enshrined you can provide updates to their activities but you can’t nominate them a second time. Once you are in, you are in.
3) A repeat nomination for an enshrined Political Moron is immediate grounds for enshrinement of the nominator.
4) The nomination can not be from a “stock” or non-coffee house thread. It must come from either the Coffee House boards or the Politics/Government boards.
5) A humorous or ironical element is required.
6) The nomination must have some crossover appeal. Two “I second that” are required for enshrinement. At least one “second” must come from a poster in a different category. The categories are: Conservative, Liberal, and Moderate. When you nominate or “second“ a nomination, you must state your category. Changing your category to get a nominee enshrined is considered bad form, and subject to shunning.
7) Pointing out the thread originator's spelling and grammar mistakes is also grounds for enshrinement.
That’s pretty much it.
Pantheon of Potitical Morons:
2) Raymond Duray
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.