|Moderated By: Al Collard -- (Moderated) -- Started: 3/20/2002 11:41:46 PM Revision History|
This challenge is open to all Silicon Investor Members
Prize: Bragging rights for a week.
Here's what you need to do:
1) Pick 1 stock that trades on the TSE or VSE that trades over $3.00, there is no maximum price on your picks.
2) State if you are going short or long your pick.
3) List the stock of your choice and if you would like to post the reason for your pick please do so.
4) Each entrant will be deemed to have bought $20,000 worth of that stock. (only whole shares, decimal portions will not be used )
5) Stock has to have traded the Friday preceding the pick.
6) Stock is bought on the Friday closing price and sold at the closing price at the end of the week.
7) All picks "must" be submitted by midnight Sunday night at the latest.
8) At the close on Friday the stock picker with the highest $ value for his/her pick will be the threads "Guru" for that week.
Let's have some fun with this and hopefully we all benefit with some great picks and ideas from the entrants.
Example of a chart to be posted with your pick.
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.