|Moderated By: DD™ -- (Not Moderated) -- Started: 12/9/1996 8:35:00 PM Revision History|
I recently performed a stock screen which consisted of the following selectors:
1) current price between $0-$30
2) PE Ratio: 0-30
3) market cap: $50-500 million
4) relative price strenght = 125% of the S&P 500
5) current price is within 10% of its 52-week high
6) earnings have averaged at least 40% growth over the last 5 years
Among others, Pride Petroleum (PRDE) came up. Since I have had good success with the oils recently, I thought this looked attractive from a valuation standpoint.
Anyone heard or know of this firm? Thanks.
Good luck...and good investing.
Copyright © 1995-2013 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.