|To: spitsong who wrote (131037)||4/16/2012 2:36:52 PM|
|From: Cogito||1 Recommendation  Respond to of 154132|
|>>So my decision over the next few days, when I expect the current buying opp to improve (sorry, fellow AAPL bulls who are holding more than I right now, but my moves last month have shifted my perspective towards looking at the last few days as a less of a "loss" and more of a "buying opp"), is, do I place a buy order for $569, or hold off and hope that gap at $430 gets filled in the next few months.<<|
The stock is now close to a ten percent pullback from its very recent high. I see no reason to believe it's going to drop much farther, especially with an earnings report coming up. You might get your order filled at 569, but unless we see some kind of black swan event, I wouldn't expect to see 430 anytime soon.
As always, I could be wrong. That does happen occasionally.