|Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me |
by Geert Wilders
Marked for Death
Publication Date: May 1, 2012
Fanatics, terrorists, and appeasers have tried everything to silence Geert Wilders, Europe’s most controversial Member of Parliament—from putting him on trial to putting a price on his head. But Wilders refuses to be silenced—and one result is the book you have in your hands.
For years, from his native Netherlands, Wilders has sounded the alarm about the relentless spread of Islam in the West. And he has paid a steep personal price, enduring countless death threats and being forced into a permanent state of hiding.
Now, for the first time, Wilders offers a full account of his long battle against the zealots who have already slaughtered his countryman Theo van Gogh—whose killer also threatened to murder Wilders himself.
In Marked for Death, Wilders reveals:
Expelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, denounced by the UN Secretary General, prosecuted in court for his beliefs, forced into government safe houses, and constantly threatened with death, Geert Wilders is unbowed and unapologetic. Marked for Death is a stark warning about a growing threat to our liberties written by a man who has lost his freedom—and would not see the rest of us suffer the same fate.
- How—and why—liberal politicians, including Barack Obama, downplay the Islamic threat
- The systematic suppression of free speech through lawsuits, prosecutions, threats, and violence meted out against Islam’s critics
- The untold story: how Islamic groups are redefining human rights to suppress non-Muslims everywhere
- The true, bloody history of Islam’s spread throughout the world
- How the West can defend itself against an existential enemy determined to conquer the globe