SI
SI
discoversearch

Non-Tech : Income Investing

 Public ReplyPrvt ReplyMark as Last ReadFilePrevious 10Next 10PreviousNext  
From: MRothaus11/3/2018 10:21:24 AM
  Read Replies (2) of 30656
 
CNTHP

Some of my CNTHP got stolen from me today...

Well, that is how I feel, but the truth is I had a GTC order laying around to sell at $56 since that is just too good a price to get for the stock. 20% of my stock just got sold at $56.25. The other 80% is still available at $56.
Report TOU ViolationShare This Post
 Public ReplyPrvt ReplyMark as Last ReadFilePrevious 10Next 10PreviousNext  

Copyright © 1995-2018 Knight Sac Media. All rights reserved.Stock quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes - See Terms of Use.