Universal Display - Chart Of The Day
By Jim Van Meerten of Barchart.com
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:43 PM EST
The Chart of the Day belongs to Universal Display ( OLED). I found the electronic component stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/12 the stock gained 24.49%.
Universal Display Corporation is located in the Princeton Crossroads Corporate Center in Ewing, New Jersey, minutes away from its research partner at Princeton University. Universal Display's state-of-the-art facility is designed to further technology and materials development, technology transfer to manufacturing partners and work with customers to develop OLED products that meet their needs.
(Click on image to enlarge)
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 173.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 30.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.39%
- Technical support level at 163.96
- Recently traded at 167.57 with a 50 day moving average of 133.99
- Market Cap $7.88 billion
- P/E 80.10
- Dividend yield .07%
- Revenue expected to grow 50.00% this year and another 24.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9450% this year, an additional 34.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 63.51% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock