- What we have is 1.2 terabits in an optical subassembly. It's coming out of a common PIC. It's a unique piece of technology. It's a comparative piece of technology that's deployed in the market today as a 200-gigabit equivalent.
- this Netflix win that we've got. That's as much about software, ease of use, reliability, and rapid turn-up as it is about what the optical engine is capable of doing.
- we're the only people today offering SD-FEC gain sharing,
- lightning strike receptivity
- and I think we have really quite frankly the leading DSP out there today.David F. Welch - Infinera Corp.Yes, absolutely.
- The XT-3300 I think will continue to grow somewhat linearly. I think a big opportunity is for customers to upgrade their DTN-X network with the AOFX, and I think that that could drive some significant revenue probably in the second half of next year as people certify it in the first half and make expansion plans. And the XT-3600, I also think could be a significant step function in the second half of next year.