|Yes, I keep reading about CD's being dead-------well, I just had a former piano student to put together her own CD. She started at age 4 and is talented. She can compose----improvise and play whatever is needed for an event. She is amazing. |
She is also bright-----having set up her own Company.
With a demo CD-----she is ready to go.
1. With a CD one can put on a favorite and control the sound in numerous ways-----better than radio.
2. If you are a musician, it is a marketing tool for getting "gigs"
3. If you want to hire a musician or (s) for an event it is doable with demo CD's--
4. Musicians without CD's -----give a restaurant owner an intro at a reduced rate
for an evening or eliminate the cost for one evening------agree that if you like me, or us,
we can talk about a permanent or semi permanent gig.
5. I tell musicians, to insist or being fed during break or at the end of the performance.
Yes, I own some Sirius.