Recently I put 25% of this years gains into these blue chip gold stocks because:|
- market valuations are historically high
- there is too much foreign money in our bond market
- too many young people are "drunk" with equities and strung-out on margin
- very few brokers and analysts left recommending gold stocks
- credit card defaults are rising
- labor is winning wage increases
- India and China are consuming more gold
- gold "appears" to have made a double bottom
- etc.,etc., etc. (give us some more reasons)
Now, I admit, I could be as much as 18 months early here. But I have only invested the market's money anyway, so I am willing to wait.
What are the rest of you doing with your profits?